All of the above were things I was asked/told in the past week.
You forgot the “Is that anime?” one.
oh, and “is that you?”
"why does he/she only have one eye?"
OR MY PERSONAL FAVORITE “Why does he look like a girl?”
OR OR OR “Are you drawing porn?”
PEOPLE HAVE ASKED ME IF I I WAS DRAWING PORN
my exact responce is “I don’t draw porn in school.”
Não, só sei escrever mais ou menos. MInha pronuncia é horrorosa :P
Hm, Actually I’ve never watched it -q
The glorious work of Tyrus Wong is unparalleled. It was his lush pastels that served as the driving force behind Bambi, where he was the lead artist on the film. Prior to Wong’s contributions, the logistics of managing the detailed nuance of a forest setting (millions of leaves!) was posing a problem, but Wong’s gorgeous, inventive minimalist approach was the perfect solution and provides the film its unique style and warm, textured feel.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I want all of them.
Here are 10 photos (out of 22) from my series Racial Microaggressions. I have asked my friends on the Fordham University Lincoln Center campus to write down an instance of racial microaggression they have faced on a poster for me to take a picture of them.
My roommate’s friend said racism doesn’t exist anymore. I should show her this.
Hm, my noses are not so good or diverse, but I can give it a try when I have the proper time :3